News & Announcements
- NEW! We now offer repertoire specifically for trans and nonbinary voices. Choose "Trans and NonBinary" in the "Voice Type" drop-down menu.
- Try our Women/Nonbinary and Global Majority search parameters. Search for either composers, lyricists or both.
- Explore our NEW Resources list!
- Check out the article about us in Playbill!
- Brand New Feature! You can now share your song lists!
- We now link to Worldcat! Find scores/songs/recordings in your local or school/university library!
- Hundreds of new titles added including A STRANGE LOOP, COCO, ENCANTO, EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE and THE UNOFFICIAL BRIDGERTON MUSICAL!
Use our FREE detailed search to find songs by this month’s featured composers. To search our entire library, subscribe today.
"Musicaltheatersongs.com is a concept so stunning in its utility and simplicity that it’s a wonder no one has done it before. The ability to access a rich database of theater songs by age range, voice type and song style with a couple of keystrokes makes it an invaluable resource for both students and practitioners alike. Walking into a class or an audition knowing you have “your” song and not one sung by countless others is a powerful reassurance."
"A great resource for any performer, from students to seasoned pros. It allows musical theater artists to search for the best material to meet their needs with amazing specificity and ingenuity."
"MusicalTheaterSongs.com has been an invaluable tool in choosing and preparing repertoire for our students. With the easy to use, multiple parameter search interface, Steven Gross has designed a site that allows you to custom make a list of songs appropriate to any specific student. Song Lists can be saved and updated as new material is added to the site. It has not only given me ideas for repertoire that I may not have known, but has saved valuable time researching song choices for individual students. I highly recommend the site to any University Musical Theater/Vocal Program."
"Our library at Belmont University began carrying the wonderful resource musicaltheatersongs.com for the first time this year and we love it. Students who use it say it is easy, fast and gives them lots of song ideas. The site is linked with our library and will be the anchor for an upcoming musical theater resource page. I highly recommend a subscription for anyone who is seriously teaching, studying or working in the musical theater industry."